KNOXVILLE MAPS PAGE -
The Tennessee Moneymaker Family's Maps
These are large files and require time to load. Please use your browser's <BACK> BUTTON to return.
The Knoxville Area Map from 1895;
--The Current Knoxville Area Map =======>
Contributed by Rector Moneymaker, of Anderson County, who has a book registered in the Library Of Congress ; Click here for larger map, for largest map;
The Above Maps are Clickable.
The "A" & "B" mark the 1895 locations of the Moneymakers' farms;
The Red "A" & the light blue mark, on the right-hand map is the site of the Hardin-Cobb Cemetery.
The Red "B" marks the location of Moneymaker Drive.
On the colored map, the Blue Block marks the title of the cemetery of Marth Ann & William M. Moneymaker;
Click the underlined phrases for larger maps.
- Martha Moneymaker's Farm - Letter"B" in RED on the map (shown as Mrs. Moneymaker);
- The farms of two of the Moneymakers, the Red "A", sons of William, the First, & Polly (Heath) Moneymaker;
- An enlargement of the 1895 Map;(The same as above;)
- An enlarged 1990's map(The same as above;);
- The location of Martha and Williams graves,(known as the Hardin Valley-Alexander Cobb Cemetery);
- The layout of the abandoned cemetery, as detailed, fifteen years ago, by Robert McGinnis, Knoxville Historian of the Fort James White Historic Site, Knoxville, TN;;
- Moneymaker Drive on the 1990 map;
Return to Page 3.
WWW SERVICES / Omni Design, Sparks, NV 89431